Tuna Dinner Easy Enough For Kids To Make
With only three ingredients, it's quick and easy
This recipe is an old school Scouting favorite. It is simple enough for the youngest child to do, and is tastie enough to sooth the beast in any hungry crowd. After looking, you will have to agreed with me.
There are only three ingredients, and all you have to do is to dump all three of them into a bowl and mix them up gently. It takes less than five minu\tes to prepare, and only a quarter of an hour to bake.
It may not be on the top of the list nutritionally, but it is not an unhealthy meal either. It lacks vegetables to be a complete meal, and veggies or salad should be served with it to be complete nutritionally.
It is a good solid main dish for kids on a school night, or any night when you are in a hurry, and I haven't found a kid yet that didn't like it. Even the pickiest kid will go for this.
Young kids can make it
- Regular size Corn Chips
- Regular size Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 5-6oz. can tuna, drained
- 2 oz. chedar cheese, shredded (optional)
Quick and easy
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all three ingredients well, trying not to break chips too much.
- Put mixture into a regular size cassarole dish or a 9 X 13 size cake pan and spread evenly. Sprinkle with shredded chedar cheese if wanted. (optional).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 15 min. Remove from oven and cool for 5 min. and serve.
More by this Author
A short story that is based on true events about a boys fear of the wilderness, and how his fears disappear. He disobeys the rules, which is never recommended, but in spite makes a friend for life.
Have you ever thought about winning the lottery and what you might do with it? These are true life stories about people that it happened to, and what they did. Did it make their problems worse?
She was half pit bull and half wolf, and she was not like any other dog I had ever had. She was smart, and led her own life.