All-time favorite cakes
Deliciously Chilled Black Forest Cake
- Wheat flour 175 grams.
- Cocoa powder 25 grams.
- Soda 1 tsp.
- Icing sugar 100 grams.
- Chocolate essence 1 tsp.
- Refined oil 1/2 cup.
- Curd 1 cup.
- Tutti frutti 1/2 cup.
- Icing cream 2 tablespoon.
- Mixed fruit jam 2 tablespoon.
- Sugar 1 tablespoon.
- Orange juice 1/4th glass.
- Sieve wheat flour, icing sugar, and soda at least 3 times.
- Add refined oil, curd, cocoa powder, and essence in it and mix well.
- Beat in one direction 4 half an hour.
- Take the cake tin and grease it with butter.
- Put butter paper at the bottom of the cake tin and dust it with flour.
- Now put the batter in the cake tin and bake it in a preheated oven 230 degree C for 45 minutes.
- Cool down the cake for at least 2 hours.
- Cut the cake horizontally through the centre.
- Apply orange juice on both the parts to make them wet.
- Keep one part on the serving plate. Then apply Cherry Jam and few tutti frutti on it.. Then apply icing cream on it. Then put the second slice of cake over it. Do the icing of the cake till the bottom.
- Then sprinkle some chocolate flakes over the cake. Make the design on the top with the nozzle or paper cone. Then put the cherries on the top.
You might be wondering now that how to decorate your Christmas cake, watch this video and do it on your own
My Favorite Cherry Cake
- 3/4 cup wheat flour or one and half cup flour.
- 1 cup cold milk.
- 1 cup granulated sugar.
- 1 cup butter, 2 tablespoon.
- Some cherries.
Cut the cherries into pieces and roll in dry wheat flour, and then mix altogether in a bowl until sugar is dissolved. Cover it and keep for 1 hour. Then bake in oven for 30-35 minutes. After baking, just take it out and cover it till it gets cool or it will get hard...okay.
Raisin Fruit Cake
- Condensed milk 200 grams.
- Wheat flour 1 cup.
- Vanilla essence a few drops.
- Baking powder 2 teaspoon.
- Powdered sugar 1/2 teaspoon.
- Soda 1/2 teaspoon.
- Milk 3/4th cup.
- White melted butter 50 grams.
- 1 cup full of dry fruits, raisins and tutti frutti in proper proportions.
- Sieve wheat flour, baking powder and soda together.
- Mix condensed milk, melted butter, vanilla essence and milk in it. Beat well in one direction and keep aside.
- Prepare baking tin by greasing it and dusting by flour.
- Dust also with some finely chopped dry fruits.
- Put the batter in the baking tin and pour dry fruits in it.
- Bake it in a hot oven/microwave at maximum temperature for 45 minutes.
- Do the icing of this cake and be creative while icing your cakes.
Mouth-Watering Sweet and Salted Peanut Butter Recipe
- Sugar: 1 teaspoon.
- Chilly powder: 1/2 teaspoon.
- Salt according to taste.
Roast the peanuts dry until dark brown (with the skin). Cool. Fill 1/3rd of the grinder with the roasted peanuts. Add 1 teaspoon sugar, 1/2 teaspoon chilly powder and salt to taste. Add little oil and grind.
Keep adding oil little by little until the right consistency is obtained. *(Don't forget the oil will come out of the nuts as you grind, so add oil accordingly). There you have your peanut butter recipe ready to serve!!!!
Truly Alcoholic Cape Cod Recipe
Serve this vodka with your favorite cakes and enjoy.
- 3 oz Smirnoff® cranberry vodka.
- 9 - 10 oz Ocean Spray® cranberry juice.
Stir both ingredients altogether in one Collins glass which should be half filled with some ice cubes and then serve.
How to prepare cakes for Christmas and New Year
- Black Forest Cake Recipe - How To Make Black Forest Cake - How To Prepare Black Forest Cake Recipe
Black forest cake is a popular German dessert. Learn how to make/ prepare Black forest cake by following this easy recipe.
- Australian Traditional Christmas Cake Recipe @ CDKitchen.com :: it\'s what\'s cooking online!
A recipe for Australian Traditional Christmas Cake containing butter white sugar brown sugar eggs brandy raisins sultanas currants lemon peel almonds to taste plain flour baking powder nutmeg cinnamon allspice pinch of salt plum jelly
- Christmas Cake in London
- Christmas cake - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Christmas Cake Recipe, Recipe Of Christmas Cake, Traditional Christmas Cake Recipe, Recipe Of Tradit
Christmas Cake Recipe, Recipe Of Christmas Cake, Traditional Christmas Cake Recipe, Recipe Of Traditional Christmas Cake.
More by this Author
Are you afraid of driving a standard transmission car? If yes then read this article that I have written especially for beginners who want to kick start driving a standard transmission car. I have provided step by step...
Milk and dairy products have a big role in cooking because milk products are added in various recipes and cooking preparations such as sauces, creams, ice cream, fruit creams, etc. Also, if you want to prepare a royal...
This story is based on a true incident that happened in a government medical college in India.