Halwa Recipes: Almond/Badam & Date Halwa
This dish is mainly for sweet lovers. A lovely combination of just Refined flour, butter, almond and sugar will melt in your mouth.And hope you would love it..
- Refined flour ½ cup
- Powder milk ½ cup
- Sugar ½ cup
- Crushed almonds 40 grams
- Almond essence few drops
- Butter 100 grams
- Whole almonds for garnishing
- Lightly fry the whole almonds. Heat a pot and melt butter in it.
- Add refined flour, milk powder, sugar and crushed almonds. Stir with a wooden spoon.
- When the mixture thickens and leaves sides add almond essence. Stir for few minutes and remove from flame.
- Put halwa in a dish and cut into squares.
- Garnish each square with an almond and allow to cool at room temperature.
- Dates 250 grams
- Milk 1 kg
- Kewra 4 tbsp
- Green cardamoms 4
- Gram flour 1 cup
- Sugar ¾ cup
- Clarified butter 1 cup
- Pistachios and almonds for garnishing
- De-seed and mash dates.
- Heat milk in a bowl; add gram flour. Cook till milk dries.
- Grind gram flour in a blender.
- Mix dates and gram flour in a bowl with the help of a fork.
- Heat clarified butter in a wok and fry date mix and cardamoms for 5 minutes, then add sugar.
- Fry for 5 more minutes; add kewra and take out in a dish.
- Serve delicious and nutritious date halwa garnished with almonds and pistachios.
More by this Author
Nowadays Call Center business is very much popular in Pakistan. The main reason for popularity of this business is that it require small investments and it generates very much high returns in foreign currency such as...
No comments yet.