Amazing & Easy Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
These cookies are the easiest I've ever made and one of my favorite treats. They are so simple and quick and don't use a lot of ingredients. Great recipe for letting children help with.
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter, (Creamy or Chunky would work, I prefer creamy)
- 1 Egg
- Stir all ingredients together until combined
- Chill dough for 10-15 minutes (Optional-this step can be skipped if time is of the essence, but chilling it makes the dough less sticky and easier to handle)
- Remove dough from fridge, form into small balls, place on cookie sheet
- Flatten balls with either a fork or the bottom of a glass dipped in sugar
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes
No comments yet.