Amazing Lowfat Banana Pudding
Beautiful banana pudding
Reminds me of summer in the South
I know each region of the US has foods they are known for. My mother is from south Jersey by way of Baltimore. Ask her about her past and she'll tell you how much she misses foods like blue crab, salt water taffy and sub sandwiches. Whenever I eat banana pudding, it reminds me of why I love living in the South! With our milder weather, warm hospitality, and comfort food, this pudding fits right in!
Don't buy banana pudding next time you get that craving, make it! This recipe is super easy and is best if made the day before. It's become so popular on my tennis team, my captain insists I make it every season!
- 2 packages of large vanilla instant pudding, I like sugar free
- 1 large Cool Whip, regular or light
- 2-3 bananas, sliced
- 1 box Nilla Wafers, any brand will do
Put together in 10 minutes
- Make the pudding according to package directions
- Layer the pudding, bananas, Cool Whip, and Nilla Wafers any way you like. I start with pudding, bananas, Cool Whip with Nilla Wafers around the outside. If you like lots of Nilla Wafers, you could layer them horizontally as well!
- My trifle bowl lets me do just a couple of layers so yours will vary depending on the size.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight. It's best when the Nilla Wafers are a bit mushy!
More by this Author
Most blogs on mouth ulcers point you to products that mask symptoms. This blog not only shows you how to cure yourself naturally, but also why those mouth sores can signal deeper health issues.
I used to work at Longhorn and this is EXACTLY the recipe the bartenders use...
It's the event before the big event...gender reveal parties are what's trending. There's no better way to allow friends and family be a part of special time of life! Learn how to throw one here...