Get That Much Needed Energy with an Instant Energizing Homemade Fruit and Vegetable Drink!
Need a Power Juice?
In today's highly competitive world, you always need to be on your toes in order to keep up. If you feel lethargic, then you might as well do something about it -- like making your own instant energizing drink. I got this Instant Energizer reciper from Tarla Dalal -- a famous Indian cook who is known for her various healthy and nutritious food recipes. This power juice will perk you up in no time and even help in keeping your energy levels high up all day long! Try it out for youself and see if it works for you too.
It goes without saying that anything homemade is far better than those carbonated energy drinks you get nowadays. Do yourself a favor and make this yummy power (energy) juice/drink right at home and enjoy the benefits -- the healthy way!
This instant energizing drink is filled with nutrients. It is rich in antioxidants, fibre and vitamins like Vitamin A and Vitamin C. Additionally it also contains folic acid.
The Instant Energy Recipe Book
Instant Energy Drink -- What You Will Need
- 3 unpeeled carrots -- medium sized -- chopped into small pieces.
- 1 unpeeled medium sized appled -- chopped into small pieces.
- 2-3 celery sticks -- cut into pieces.
- 1 small orange -- peeled and separted into segments.
- Crushed ice.
Take note that this recipe is for making 2 glasses of this yummy energy drink.
How To Make The Instant Energy Drink
You can make this fruit and vegetable drink either using a juicer or a blender.
- If you are using a juicer, all you need to do is juice all the ingredients together. Serve immediately with chilled ice.
- If you are using a blender/mixer then you might need to add a little water in order to make the juice. Add chilled ice while serving.
Really simple isn't it? And it gives you enough energy to last all day! Try it out and see!
Nutritional Values Per Glass of Instant Energy Drink
Energy - 160 KCal.
Protein - 2.0 Gm.
Carbohydrate - 36.0 Gm.
Fat - 0.9 Gm.
Vitamin A - 3451.3 Mcg.
Vitamin C - 21.8 Mg.
Folic Acid - 22.5 Mcg.
Fiber - 3.1 Gm.
Additional Benefits of the Instant Energy Juice
The instant energy juice not only gives you energy but has wonderful nutritional benefits too!
- The Instant Energy drink is rich in fiber -- which can help prevent heart disease and some forms of cancer.
- The carotenoid pigments from carrots and apples help in slowing down the ageing process and can also protect your skin from harmful skin damage.
Other Popular Recipes -
- 10 Different Types of Mouth Watering Kebabs and How to Make Them
Kebab (also known as kebap, kabab, kebob, kabob, kibob, kebhav, kephav, qabab) is one of my favorite dishes. I like to have them with arabic bread but at times I have them with chappatis and rice too. Kebab is...
- Basic Cooking Recipes | Basic Cookery
Basic recipes for those who are new at cooking!
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Pancakes or Waffles - Which is The More Healthy Breakfast Option?
We all love pancakes and waffles. Some of us love the fluffy goodness of pancakes whereas some others might prefer the crispiness of fresh waffles. But which one of the two is a healthier option?
- Top 10 Lip Smacking Photos of Sandwiches
Some really yummy sandwich photos. Want to try them out as well? No problem, the recipe link is provided below each photo. Feeling too lazy to cook? Then you can try one of these recipes out. They're lip smacking and do their job pretty well of satia
More by this Author
If you are on the lookout for some new breakfast recipes - why not try one of these South Indian delicacies? They are healthy, easy-to-make, and super delicious!
Milk tea - the Indian way.
Yummy kebabs along with their recipes.