Chicken Is So Delicious And Here Are Several Wonderful Chicken Recipes.
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Thighs
Chicken Thighs are a very easy part of the chicken to work with. With a sharp knife and just a little effort you can remove the single bone found in chicken thighs. Then you can use them anywhere you would chicken breast and at about a third of the cost of chicken breast.
In this recipe for bacon wrapped chicken thighs we are going to keep it real simple. Remove the bones from your chicken thighs and discard. Take each chicken thigh and wrap it with bacon and secure with a toothpick. Now place your bacon wrapped chicken thighs in a plastic pan with lid. Cover your bacon wrapped chicken thighs with Italian Dressing and refrigerate for at least 12 hours.
Take your chicken thighs out of the Italian Dressing and wash them under running cold water. Sprinkle your bacon wrapped chicken thighs with lemon pepper on all sides and then spray a baking dish with vegetable cooking spray and place your chicken thighs into the pan and bake at 350 degrees in a preheated oven for 30-35 minutes.
Once done you can serve the bacon wrapped chicken thighs on top of yellow saffron rice with a green vegetable. I love bacon wrapped chicken thighs and I also grill them on the grill and people just simply love them this way also.
If you have any comments , tips , or suggestions about bacon wrapped chicken thighs post them below in the comments section now. Let me hear from you.
Any tips for how to cook the chicken?
Yes indeed I have a lot of tips for you on how to cook the chicken. Chicken is one of the most widely used meats in the world. America has a love affair with the chicken that has gone on for many years and you will find chicken served broiled , fried , boiled , in stews , baked and many other ways. And almost everyone has their favorite way to cook chicken. And below you will find all kinds of great tips about you guessed it chicken.
1. When choosing a frozen whole chicken look for a chicken that is solid with no signs of ice crystals or freezer burn.
2. When your thawing your chicken out the safest place is in the refrigerator but you want to use care to make sure that no drippings from the thawing chicken get on anything else. You want to thaw your chicken in a deep enough dish to keep any thawed water with it and not contaminate anything else.
3. Really you should cook your stuffing outside the chicken and not inside the chicken. Quite often when you cook stuffing inside the chicken your chicken does not get completely done on the inside in some spots and this is dangerous. So always cook your stuffing outside your bird in another pan.
4. When you cook a chicken the skin should be golden brown and the legs should move freely in their joints when done. If you prick the thigh or breast the liquid should run out clear if your chicken is done.
5. If you need to store chicken in the refrigerator keep it tightly wrapped to prevent the chicken from drying out.
6. Keep in mind that covered chicken will take longer to cook than uncovered chicken.
7. When you cut up or work with fresh chicken be sure that you clean any surfaces thoroughly with bleach water to get rid of any bacteria. Always think about food safety when working with chicken. If you store raw chicken on or in anything be sure that you wash everything with warm soapy water before using any of the items for any thing else.
Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
Here again in this recipe I use skinned boned chicken thighs and they are delicious. Many people don't even realize that I'm not using chicken breast in the recipe. You will want to skin and bone your chicken thighs and then cut each up into small pieces.
For Your recipe you will need a wok or a large deep skillet to cook your stir fried chicken in.
For Your Recipe You Will Need.
1. 4 Cups Chicken Thighs Cut up in small cubes.
2. 4 Cups Broccoli Florets.
3. 2 Cups Red Bell Pepper cut into strips.
4. 1 Tablespoon Ginger Root diced very fine.
5. 1 Tablespoon Fresh Minced Garlic.
6. 3 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil.
7. 2 Heaping Tablespoons Onion diced very fine.
8. 1 Tablespoon Sesame Oil.
9. 1 Tablespoon Ground Cayenne Pepper.
10. 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce.
Okay this recipe is really quite easy. You want to start out by adding your oils and your chicken and onion to your wok or skillet and cook stirring often until done. Now add in your other ingredients and cook over medium heat until all your vegetables are tender and done.
Now you want to serve your chicken stir fry over hot buttered white rice or fried rice and you have a wonderful and tasty chicken stir fry.
And so there are you two really great recipes for how to cook the chicken. I hope if you make the recipes on this page that you will post a comment below and let us know how the recipes turned out for you.
Chicken Parmesan Recipe
You can quickly and easily make Chicken Parmesan that will have your family and friends begging for more.
1. 6 - 8 Chicken Thighs With The Skin And Bone Removed.
2. One Package Shake And Bake Coating Mix.
3. Two Cups Of Your Favorite Spaghetti Sauce.
4. Two Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
5. One Half Cup Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese.
6. One Teaspoon Dried Oregano.
You will want to start by heating your oven to 400 degrees.
Coat your chicken with the Shake And Bake Coating and cook for about twenty minutes until the chicken is done and it registers 160 degrees in the thickest part of the chicken.
Spray a casserole dish with vegetable cooking spray and place the cooked chicken thighs into the casserole dish. Pour the spaghetti sauce over the top of the chicken thighs and then put the two cheeses over the spaghetti sauce. Sprinkle the oregano over the top and put the dish in the oven at 400 degrees for 15 minutes to melt the cheese.
You can serve your Chicken Parmesan with steamed broccoli, a garden salad, and garlic bread for a wonderful meal that will be oh so delicious. I guarantee you that this will be one of the best meals you'll ever eat.
Feel Free To Post Your Comments Below Now.
More by this Author
Here you'll find recipes for making some of the most delicious chicken fingers you'll ever taste, plus several recipes for sauces and even one for cucumber slaw that is wonderful.
Have you always wanted to make Buttermilk Fried Chicken but you couldn't ever find that perfect recipe. Well I have the perfect recipe for you for Buttermilk Fired Chicken.
If you want to know exactly how to grow a vegetable garden here is all the information you will ever need.