Turkey Meatball Recipe
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup soft fresh bread crumbs
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning or blend of dried leaf oregano and basil
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- dash black pepper
- 3 to 4 tablespoons fine dry bread crumbs
Heat oven to 375°. Line a large baking sheet with nonstick foil, such as a large jelly roll pan, or two small jelly roll pans.
Combine turkey, cheese, 3/4 cup fresh bread crumbs, egg, Italian seasoning, parsley, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Stir or mix on low speed of a stand mixer with paddle attachment until blended.
Shape into small meatballs, about 3/4 ounce each. I use a small cookie scoop, or you could weigh them as you shape them. Roll the meatballs in the find dry bread crumbs to lightly coat, then arrange the turkey meatballs on the baking sheet and dust with the dry bread crumbs. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until browned and cooked through. If you make larger meatballs, allow more time.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Use these turkey meatballs in your favorite appetizer meatball recipe or add them to your favorite spaghetti sauce for a great meal
Some other recipe ideas
- Simple and Healthy Chicken Stir_Fry Recipe
- Philippine-Style Chicken Vermicelli
- Original Hakka Style Chili Chicken Recipe
- Simple and Delicious Strawberry Shortcake Trifle
- Healthy and Easy Greek Salad Dressing
- Ratatouille and Pasta Soup
- Spaghetti with Chicken Meatballs
- Linguine in Honey Basil Cream
- Fresh Tomato Sauce Recipe for Pasta
- Banana Bread-Delicious Recipe
- Easy Spaghetti with Clam Sauce
No comments yet.