Apple Crisp Recipe - Best Ever Apple Crisp Recipe
Best Apple Crisp
Grandma's Apple Crisp Recipe
I don't think they get older then this one. This is one of my top five from grandma's recipe's. I had to make this one available to everyone. It uses a half dozen and the closer to harvest the better it is, no wonder I am making it this time of year. With Fall just around the corner, can't wait to start pumping these out. You just have to make sure that you have ice cream around the house when you make it. I have made 2 so far this season, and both went over well. Yum, yum.
- 6 Medium to Large Apples
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Soft Room Temp Butter
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
Apple Crisp Instructions
- Take a bit of the butter and line the casserole dish. Also cut up 10 or so small pieces of butter in the bottom of the dish.
- Peel and slice thinly the apples in the casserole dish.
- Add sugar and Cinnamon to the apples and stir it up with a spoon until all the apples are covered.
- In a separate bowl, mix the 1/2 cup butter, 1/2 cup brown sugar and the flour. Mix with your hand until its evenly mixed.
- Now take the mixture and crumble over the apples until they are all covered with the mixture.
- Cover and place in pre heated oven for about 30 minutes. Take cover off and bake for another 5-10 until golden brown.
More by this Author
The kind of gold you can sell ranges from inexpensive gold trinkets to dental gold to solid gold coins and fine jewelry. You’ve collected some pieces but can’t decide how to get the biggest buck for your...
Best Cheese Bun Recipe Ever and I pulled this out of a book and then changed it slightly. The family went nuts over the buns prior to putting cheese in it. Once I added the cheese, the dog went nuts too. This is just a...
No comments yet.