Artichokes in Lemon and Herb Dressing: Vegan Friendly Recipe
Artichokes are delicious served in a warm salad or as part of a main meal. They require only simple seasoning, and are perfect on a summer afternoon. They are also highly nutritious and contain plenty of fiber, vitamin C and calcium. This recipe is very simple but it tastes delicious, it is vegan friendly as it contains no dairy, eggs or any other non-vegan friendly food.
Time: 20 minutes Serves: 4
- Here is what you need
- 400g artichokes (ready prepared from deli either globe or French)
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- ½ a lemon (juice)
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch salt and pepper
- Small handful chives, chopped
- Small handful flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Toss the artichokes with 1 finely chopped garlic clove and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Leave to infuse for a minimum of 10 minutes. If you have the time, leave to infuse for at least half an hour.
- Take a handful of chopped chives, and a handful of flat leaf parsley and sprinkle on the artichokes. Mix, until well combined and serve.
More by this Author
Boils can be painful and irritating. There are many treatments available over the counter. However, not all of them work. You can get rid of a boil naturally and this is what this article will discuss