Ask DJ Lyons: How to make Pasta with Cream Spinach and Ranch Dressing
Pasta with Creamed Spinach and Ranch Dressing
Here is a quick and easy pasta meal for you to try. It is very healthy as well.
Step 1 - Take 2 packages of Creamed Spinach from freezer
You'll need two containers of Creamed Spinach. We've tried it with only one and it just wasn't enough.
Follow the directions on the back and prepare them in the microwave or on top of the stove.
Take them out to cool a bit. Cut them open at the top so they will be ready to pour.
Step 2 - Get out your Whole Wheat Whole Grain Pasta
You can use regular pasta; however, whole wheat whole grain pasta is healthier and very tasty.
Step 3 - Boil pasta for 7 to 9 minutes
Follow the directions on the box. In my case, the pasta needs to be boiled for 7 to 9 minutes.
Afterward, drain them in a collander.
Step 4 - After draining pasta, place 1 tablespoon of butter in hot pot
While pasta is draining in a collander, place 1 tablespoon of butter or margarine in the hot pot. The burner should be turned to its lowest setting.
Step 5 - Add drained pasta to pot after the butter is melted
Once the butter is melted, add the drained pasta back to the pot and stir.
Step 6 - Add contents of 2 bags of Creamed Spinach
Next, add the contents from both bags of Creamed Spinach to the pot.
Step 7 - Get out Ranch Dressing from refrigerator
Next, pour some Ranch dressing into the pot. You can use a lot or a little according to your taste.
Step 8 - Mix entire mixture together
Stir well until all ingredients are blended together.
Step 9 - Serve out a bowl or plate of delicious pasta all ready to eat and enjoy
It is now time to serve this delicious pasta. It is tasty and very healthy.
It would be ideal to serve this with a salad or a plate of carrots and celery with some more Ranch dressing for dipping.
Eat and enjoy!
Set includes a 2-quart stainless steel pasta pot, a 6-quart stainless steel pasta pot, and a cheese grater.
* Premium stainless steel cooking surfaces do not react with food or alter natural flavors
* Tempered glass cover with stainless rim ensuring durability.
* Stay -cool comfortable stick handle contoured to your hand for extra comfort.
* Aluminum encapsulated base for even heat distribution.
* Unique belly-shape design with a Stainless surface for professional cooking techniques.
* Oval lidded pasta pan from Rachael Ray collection; 8-quart capacity
* Made from hard-anodized aluminum with nonstick interior; glass lid
* Fun orange silicone handles are nonslip, comfortable, and heat-resistant
* Conducts well while allowing for more room on the stovetop
* Oven-safe to 400 degrees F; wash by hand; limited lifetime warranty
* Constructed from high grade aluminum that is light-weight and fuel efficient
* Crafted to exacting standards
* Contoured handles are especially designed to provide you with a comfortable and secure grip
* Non-slip base for secure cooking
* Styled for any kitchen
* 4 piece set
* Vented glass lid
* Deep pasta cooker insert
* Colander has matte finish outside
* Colander has shinny inside
* Heavy gauge stainless steel for long life durability
* Aesthetic Sure-Grip™ oval knob for secure handling
* Versatile pot features a thick encapsulated bottom for rapid and even heat distribution; eliminates cold spots
* Dual-purpose steamer/colander
* High tempered glass lid for see-through convenience
* Pan-Pot Material: Stainless Steel
* Handle Material: Stainless Steel
* Lid Material: Stainless Steel
* Finish: Mirror
* Features: Clear Glass Lid, Straining Lid, Nonslip Handle, Vented Lid
* Set Includes: 5-qt. Stockpot with Lid
* Number of Pieces: 4
* Care and Cleaning: Hand-wash Only
* Protective Qualities: Rust Resistant, Chip Resistant, Corrosion Resistant, Stain Resistant
* Warranty Description: Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty
* Capacity (volume): 5.5 Cu. Ft.
* Constructed of low carbon steel with glass coating
* No PFOA's or any other chemical to alter food's taste
* Steel core evenly distributes heat
* 8 quart
* HEUCK PASTA/STEAMER POT
* 8 quart
* Stainless steel
* Includes: tempered glass lid
* Pasta/steamer insert with large handles
More by this Author
My husband and I unknowingly disturbed a Fire Ant nesting area. We ended up with Fire Ants crawling up our legs in masse.
Here is Grilled Steak all ready to eat. Side dishes include Roasted Potatoes and Steamed Broccoli. The top picture only has zero calorie buttery spray on the broccoli. That plate was for my husband. The bottom...
Are you suffering from thinning hair? Have you had a disease or condition that contributed to all of your hair falling out? Or have you gone through the type of chemo that made you start shedding hair? Finally, the...