Aussie Vegemite Snacks Recipies
Do you like Vegemite ?See results without voting
"We're happy little Vegemite's As bright as bright can be. We all enjoy our Vegemite For breakfast, lunch, and tea. Our mother says we're growing stronger every single week. Because we love our Vegemite. We all adore our Vegemite."
According to passed down Folklore, children in Australia grow up with the aid of vegimite.
Since the 1920.s the spread Vegemite has been a favourite in Aussie households. Even now in the 21st century Vegemite is on most Australian's shopping list. Mostly mothers give it to their children to take to school on a sandwich commonly call a Vegemite sandwich.
I like to add Vegemite to bread with either ham cheese tomato and onion 'toasted' with Vegemite or if I am in a hurry just Vegemite mixed with a slice of bread with peanut butter. Many people add it to crackers with tomato & cheese.
- Popular Breakfast menu's
Breakfast is considered top be the most important meal of the day. Experts from far and wide consider breakfast the most important meal of the day. I tend to agree for when the few occasions that I have gone...
Aussie Vegemite Snacks
- Serves: 6
- Preparation: 10-12 mins
- Cooking: 12 mins
- 6 slices bread, crusts removed
- butter for spreading
- VEGEMITE, for spreading
- 50g bacon, finely chopped
- 60g sliced mushrooms
- 50g grated tasty cheese
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 60ml cream
- 11/2 tablespoons chopped chives
- SPREAD each slice of bread with butter then VEGEMITE. Press bread into non-stick muffin pans, Vegemite sides facing up.
- COOK bacon and mushrooms in a frying pan for 2 minutes. Combine bacon, mushrooms, cheese, eggs, cream and chives.
- SPOON savoury egg mixture into bread cases and bake at 210ºC for 12 minutes or until set. Serve hot or cold.
More by this Author
Diana Krall arguably the greatest female jazz singer of our time
The French Resistance fighters changed the fate of World War Two. Despite a very high risk to themselves resistance fighter were able to subvert and considerably slow and sabotage enemy advances.
Snooker is a great game for young and old alike. Here are a few tips for beginners