Avocado with Shrimps
Ingredients For Avocado & Shrimps
- 2 Avocados
- 1 Lemmon
- 100 gram Shrims
- 1 tablespoon Ketchup
- 4 tablespoons of Mayo
- A twist of Salt
- A twist of Pepper
- A twist of Sugar
How To Make A Starter With Avocados And Shrims
- Cut the avocados length ways and remove the stone.
- Slice the lemon in 4 thin slices...use the ends to rub the avocado flesh so it doesn't turn brown.
- Whip mayo, ketchup, salt, pepper and sugar into a dressing and mix it with the fresh pealed shrimps. Put it in the middle of the avocados, where the stone used to be.
- Finally decorate the top with fresh parsley and a slice of lemon.
- Serve it cold with fresh bread or small pieces of toast
How To Peel An Avocado
Nutrition Facts | Avocados With Shrims
|Serving size: Half an avocado with 25 gram of shrims|
|Calories from Fat||135|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 15 g||23%|
|Saturated fat 1 g||5%|
|Unsaturated fat 7 g|
|Carbohydrates 7 g||2%|
|Sugar 0 g|
|Fiber 5 g||20%|
|Protein 6 g||12%|
|Cholesterol 36 mg||12%|
|Sodium 36 mg||2%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Avocado trees in Andalucia
Did You Know
- The avocado is one of our most energizing fruits
- The fruit contains a huge amount of vitamin B, C, D, E & K
- Lemon juice prevents the meat of the avocado from discoloring
- Avocado - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Avocados are a commercially valuable fruit and are cultivated in tropical climates throughout the world (and some temperate ones, such as California), producing a blue-skinned, pear-shaped fruit that ripens after harvesting
- Avocado Information
Contains a variety of information on avocados including type of fruit, growing conditions, as well as an "ANSWERS to QUESTIONS" section for the backyard grower.
More by this Author
How to get the almond out of the shell. Learn how to handle almonds fresh from the tree to the table.Learn how to use almonds in cooking.
Learn how to make raw marzipan from almonds. Follow the step by step guide on how to make homemade marzipan.
How to dry figs in the sun. Make your own dried figs for Christmas.
No comments yet.