5-Spice Slow Cooker Chicken Wings
This awesome slow cooker chicken wing recipe with 5-spice sauce is an easy way to serve hot and delicious food without spending a ton of time in the kitchen preparing it. Serve this recipe at your next Super Bowl party, and you won't miss a play!
- 4 pounds chicken wings
- 12 ounces bottled plum sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons 5-spice powder
- Arrange the chicken wings in a single layer on a foil lined 15"x10"x1" baking pan.
- Bake the wings in a preheated 375 degree F. oven for 20 minutes. Drain well.
- Prepare your sauce by mixing together the melted butter, 5-spice powder and plum sauce in a slow cooker.
- Add the chicken wings to your slow cooker. Stir to coat all of the wings with the sauce.
- Cook the chicken wings in the crock pot (with the lid on) for 4 hours on low heat setting (or on high for 2 hours).
More by this Author
When using a turkey fryer it is critical to know how long to cook your bird. The chart below will tell you how much time is needed to safely cook your bird in a turkey fryer. Type of Bird ,Oil Temperature ,Fry Time Per...
Turkey Fryers are not limited to just frying whole turkeys. I am always finding new ways to use my turkey fryer for all kinds of recipes. Below are 5 great turkey fryer recipes that I think you'll enjoy. A...
The hull (or outerlayer) of a corn kernel is made up of mostly cellulose. Cellulose does not break apart easily when chewed and we humans don't have the enzyme to break it down.