5-Spice Slow Cooker Chicken Wings
This awesome slow cooker chicken wing recipe with 5-spice sauce is an easy way to serve hot and delicious food without spending a ton of time in the kitchen preparing it. Serve this recipe at your next Super Bowl party, and you won't miss a play!
- 4 pounds chicken wings
- 12 ounces bottled plum sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons 5-spice powder
- Arrange the chicken wings in a single layer on a foil lined 15"x10"x1" baking pan.
- Bake the wings in a preheated 375 degree F. oven for 20 minutes. Drain well.
- Prepare your sauce by mixing together the melted butter, 5-spice powder and plum sauce in a slow cooker.
- Add the chicken wings to your slow cooker. Stir to coat all of the wings with the sauce.
- Cook the chicken wings in the crock pot (with the lid on) for 4 hours on low heat setting (or on high for 2 hours).
More by this Author
If you like Alfredo sauce as much as I do, you have got to try this recipe! This is the absolute best Alfredo sauce recipe you will ever find. This delicious pasta sauce is so simple to make, and takes only about...
Turkey Fryers are not limited to just frying whole turkeys. I am always finding new ways to use my turkey fryer for all kinds of recipes. Below are 5 great turkey fryer recipes that I think you'll enjoy. A...
The hull (or outerlayer) of a corn kernel is made up of mostly cellulose. Cellulose does not break apart easily when chewed and we humans don't have the enzyme to break it down.