Awesome Seafood Recipes
Get Awesome Seafood Recipes
I love seafood!
Explore and discover how wonderful seafood can be to eat.
Cook Your Seafood Properly
Most seafood should be cooked to an internal temperature of 145 °F. But if you don't have a food thermometer, there are other ways to determine whether seafood is done.
• Fish: Slip the point of a sharp knife into the flesh and pull it aside. The flesh should be opaque and separate easily. If you cooked the fish in the microwave, check it in more than one spot to help ensure doneness.
• Shrimp and Lobster: The flesh becomes pearly-opaque.
• Scallops: The flesh turns milky white or opaque and firm.
• Clams, Mussels, and Oysters: Watch for the point at which their shells open, which means they're done. Throw out the ones that don't open.
- Dungeness Crab Stuffed Shells
- Lobster Scampi Recipe
- Crab Cakes recipe
- Crawfish Recipes
Learn how to create and make some awesome tasting crayfish dishes. Crawfish are often referred to as crawdads, mudbugs or crayfish, and are freshwater crustaceans resembling small lobsters to which they are...
- Dungeness Crab Recipes
I love steamed dungeness crabs dipped in hot salty butter. Yummy. The flavor and texture of the dungeness crab is of high quality with plentiful meat and it gives a higher meat yield than blue crab. ...
- Blue Crab Recipes
Blue crabs are sweet and delicious seafood. Learn some of the best ways of cooking and preparing these delectable food goodies from the sea.
- How to Make Boiled Crabs
Boiled Crabs: 8 new red potatoes 4 ears fresh corn 2 lemons, quartered 4 yellow onions1 cup salt 1/2 cup ground black pepper 1/2 cup ground red pepper 1/2 cup ground white pepper 12 - 15 blue crabs live ...
Mixed Seafood Kabobs
1/2 lb Scallops
1/2 lb Swordfish, cut into 1-inch chunks
1/2 lb large Shrimp
1 summer squash
1/4 cup olive oil
1-1/2 lemons, juiced
1 pt cherry tomatoes
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 Tbsp fresh cilantro or basil, chopped
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1. Cut the zucchini and summer squash into 1/4-inch rounds. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, cilantro or basil, salt, and pepper. Mix it well.
3. Add the shrimp, scallops, swordfish, squash, zucchini, and tomatoes, tossing to coat with the marinade.
4. Cover bowl with plastic and let sit in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
5. Preheat grill or broiler.
6. Remove shrimp, fish, scallops, zucchini, squash and cherry tomatoes from the marinade and thread onto skewers. Reserve marinade for basting.
7. Grill or broil the Kabobs, basting with some of the reserved marinade, until the shrimp turn pink, the scallops are opaque, and the fish are done to taste, about 2-3 minutes per side. Serve immediately.
If you are looking for variety in your seafood dish, you can substitute any firm fish steaks for the swordfish, including Mahi, Grouper and Halibut in this recipe.
- Recipe for Maryland Blue Crab File Okra Gumbo
- How to Cook Red Lobsters Shrimp Gumbo
Serve friends and family a delicious cup of Shrimp Gumbo. With a taste fresh from the Bayou, it is loaded with juicy shrimp, hot peppers and spicy sausage. Shrimp Gumbo Ingredients: 1-1/2 cups melted...
- Shrimp Recipes
Any seafood lover really appreciates the great taste of fresh shrimp in their favorite recipes. Peruse some delicious shrimp and prawn recipe creations. Steamed Shrimp:
- Seafood Gumbo
Learn all about how to cook and eat seafood gumbo. Get recipes, fun information and more. A typical seafood gumbo contains one or more kinds of crab, shrimp, fish, oysters or crayfish. Gumbos can be broadly...
- Stone Crab Recipes
One of Florida's favorite crabs to eat as an appetizer or seafood entree. A Classic Florida Stone Crab recipe, enjoy! Ingredients: 3 pounds stone crab claws1/4 cup olive oil 2 tablespoons Florida...
- Lobster Recipes
Learn all about lobsters and explore how delicious they can be. Eating fresh lobster is best, and they are normally purchased and cooked live. When ordering lobsters, make sure they are shipped and sold...
- Scallop Recipes
Scallops are a very popular and delicious shellfish. Pan Seared Scallops: Ingredients 2 slices bacon, cut in match sticks 1/2 shallot, minced 1/4 cup cream sherry ...
- Oyster Recipes
Oysters are one of my favorite seafoods to eat. They are light in texture and extremely flavorful. Enjoy homemade oyster stew and the other wonderful and delicious recipes. Oyster Stew: Ingredients:
- Salmon with Sun Dried Tomato Olive and Garlic
Simple Salmon W/Sun-Dried Tomato, Olive & Garlic2 lb boneless, skinless salmon fillet2 tablespoon olive oil2 tablespoon lemon juice2 tablespoon chopped fresh herbs (dill, tarragon, mint, thyme)1/2 cup...
- How to Make Salmon Teriyaki
This is a simple, quick and easy fish recipe. Try it yourself and will enjoy. Just Delicious. 4 salmon fillets (7 - 8 oz each) 2 tablespoon olive oil8 cloves garlic; thin slices
- How To Make Sushi
You may think sushi is just raw fish, but you'd only be partially right. It is really the magic that comes from the combination of fish and rice, and the technique on how it is combined, is an art form in...
- How to Make Sushi Rice
It would not be sushi without the sushi rice. All sushi starts with specially prepared rice as a base for any successful sushi creation. Some of the basics of Japanese cooking, all sushi is made with...
- Top Chef TV
This is a competitive cooking show on Bravo TV cable network that has become very popular and is watched by many loyal viewers. The premise of the show is fairly straight forward. A group of chefs and...
- Lobster Chowder Recipe
The delicate and delicious flavors of lobster will have you coming back for more. Lobster is the king of seafood and is a wonderful seafood dish, no matter how you make it, ...
- Lobster Bisque Recipe
Lobster Bisque: 2 lbs lobsters medium sized 2 1/2 cups poultry stock or fish stock 4 celery stalk, with leaves 1 onion sliced 2 cloves whole 1/4 cup soft butter 1/4 cup flour 1 bay leaf 6 peppercorns 3 cup...
- www.Epicurious.com Recipes, Menus, Cooking Epicurious Login
The food website brought to us by Conde Nast Digital sites provides access to a huge collection of recipes, menus, cooking and food articles. Among the collection of recipes are more than 27,000...
Disclaimer: The content of this page is not affiliated with the company names or products discussed, listed, presented or shown. The information provided is for general information purposes only and without warranties of any kind. Company names and products shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
More by this Author
Are you an employee of the Sears Holdings group and looking for HR information? This page provides an overview and summary of some of the employment resources that can be found on the company's official HR website at...
The EppiCard program is a convenient electronic payment system for receiving benefits under various state facilitated support programs. You utilize a debit card, that is pre-loaded with your monthly cash assistance, to...
No comments yet.