BBQ Baby Back Ribs
4 Tbsp Light Brown Sugar
1 1/2 Tbsp Kosher Salt
1/2 Tbsp Chili Powder
1/2 Tbsp Blackened Seasoning
2 Slabs Pork Baby Back Ribs
1 (10 oz) Can Beef Broth
1 Bottle Good Quality Barbecue Sauce
- In a bowl, combine all dry ingredients and mix well. Place each slab of ribs on a piece of heavy duty aluminum foil. Sprinkle each side generously with rub. Pat the rub into the ribs. Seal ribs in foil, making packets that can be opened on one end. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Microwave broth for 1 minute. Place ribs on a rimmed baking sheet. Open one end of the foil and pour 1/2 of the broth into each foil packet. Braise the ribs in a 250 degree oven for 2 1/2 hours.
- Remove ribs from oven and unwrap. Brush with barbecue sauce and grill until sauce caramelizes.
- These ribs can be braised ahead of time, refrigerated and then reheated on the grill.
- Try switching out the blackened seasoning with your favorite blend.