BBQ Chicken Wings Recipe Cooking with the Electric Power Pressure Cooker Reviews
Rate the Power Pressure Cooker XL
Cooking BBQ Chicken Wings with the Power Pressure Cooker
Preparing BBQ Chicken wings in less than 25 minutes. Just place a bag of frozen chicken wings in the pressure cooker add your favorite BBQ Sauce, set the timer and dinner is done. The Electric Power Pressure Cooker makes it a joy to cook again. One pot to clean! Delicious meals in less than an hour! In today's fast paced world this makes life easier and allows your family to enjoy healthier eating habits.
BBQ Chicken Wings Recipe Photos Prepared with Power Pressure Cooker XLClick thumbnail to view full-size
BBQ Chicken Wings Ingredients
- 1 Bag Frozen Chicken Wings
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup favorite BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 cup flour
BBQ Chicken Wings
- Season chicken wings with salt and pepper.
- Set the power pressure cooker to Chicken/Meat. Saute onion and garlic in olive oil.
- Add chicken wings and brown. For crispier wings place the wings in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Tip: Sprinkle or dust the chicken wings with flour this will help the BBQ sauce stick to the chicken. Pour the BBQ Sauce over the chicken wings.
- Place the lid on the pressure cooker, lock the lid the lid and switch the pressure cooker valve to closed.
- Press the Soup/Stew button, and set the timer to 15 minutes.
- Once the timer reaches 0, the cooker will automatically switch to Keep/Warm. Release the pressure value to open. When the steam is completely released remove lid.
- Serve with baked potato and salad. Cook baked potato in a microwave safe dish with lid. Place washed potatoes in dish. Puncture the potatoes with a fork. Cover the the dish cook in the microwave on high for 10 minutes. Let stand in Microwave for 5 minutes before removing. This allows the potato steam.
Safety Tips when cooking with the Power Pressure Cooker
- Always make sure the lid is locked
- Switch the release valve to to closed
- When the cooker is done, use a potholder or tongs to switch the release valve to open
- Keep hands and face away from the steam as it releases
- Unplug the cooker when done
- I know my pets like to hover around when I am cooking -- Don't feed your pets Chicken Bones as the bones could become lodged in their intestines (smile)
About the Author:
Brigitte Thompson is a Texas Realtor with Austin Texan Realty who enjoys blogging about her community and her favorite recipes.
Power Pressure Cooker XL
More by this Author
Avery Ranch Main Amenities and MAC Pool Center located in Avery Ranch, Cedar Park Texas. Park location and information, photos and video, tennis courts, Volleyball Courts, Playgrounds, Bike & Hike
- 3Things to do at Lake Belton Temple TX Marinas |Boating | Camping | Fishing | Hiking Trails | RV | BLORA | TX Lakes
Lake Belton TX - Public boat ramp and campground information. Great place for the family to enjoy boating, fishing, camping, swimming, horseback riding & more. TX Lakes at it's best.
No comments yet.