Bacon Cheddar Crescent Bites
These Bacon Cheddar Crescent Bites are a quick and easy appetizers that will be loved by many. A few simple ingredients and a few short minutes are all you need. These are perfect for a mid-afternoon snack, ball game appetizers, or finger foods for a party. Give them a try!
- 1 can Crescent Rolls
- 8 oz. Soft Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Real Bacon Bits
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 1 Tbsp. Onion flakes
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic, Minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Open the can of crescent rolls and unroll. Tuck one unrolled crescent into each well of the muffin tin. Press into center to make a cup out of the crescent. Place in oven and set timer for 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- While crescent cups are in oven, place 8 ounces of soft cream cheese into a microwavable bowl. Microwave on high for 10-15 seconds to lightly soften cream cheese. Stir until smooth.
- Add the bacon bits, minced garlic, salt and pepper, onion flakes and shredded cheddar cheese to the softened cream cheese. Stir in gently until smooth and thoroughly blended.
- When timer goes off, remove crescent cups from oven. Using a spoon, place about 2 Tablespoons of cream cheese filling into the center of each cup. Gently pull the edges of the crescents up and over the top of the filling.
- Pop them back into the oven for another 8 - 10 minutes until tops are golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before serving.
- Serve these delicious and filling treats as an appetizer, an afternoon snack or as a simple finger food for a party. Makes 8 crescent muffin cups or 16 crescent bites.
Recipe, Text and Photo Copyright 2013 Deborah M. Carey
More About HubPages And Me
- prektjr.dc on HubPages
Hello!! I began hubbing to expand my horizons while helping others to expand theirs! I can't believe it has been a year already! Wow! I have...
Amazon Items Available
More by this Author
It is possible to not only deal with Scabies, but actually survive it as well. Here are the fifteen steps we used to get clear of a severe bout of scabies. Hopefully it will work for you too!
Try Gramma's Oatmeal Cake! This cake is a healthy treat hidden in a delicious dessert! Made from scratch it's homemade comfort in a cake pan!
Here is a simple way to put together a changing room that can be easily taken to expos, fairs and area shows. Take the time to make it yourself and customize your design.