Bake These Delicious Sugar Free Vanilla Cupcakes
Sugar Free Vanilla Cupcake Recipe
Vanilla cupcakes with their sweet buttery taste are one of the most popular cupcakes that you will find in your local bakery. But what you will not find is a sugar free version. So for those of you who are weight conscious, or want a healthy alternative here is an easy sugar free vanilla cupcake recipe you can follow. Indulge in the exotic taste of vanilla and cream frosting without feeing guilty!
Vanilla Sugar Free Cupcake Recipe
- 175 grams (6oz) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 12 level tablespoons of Splenda sugar substitute
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 195 grams all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 113 grams applesauce
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) milk
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C) and line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
Using an electric mixer beat the butter, splenda and appesauce until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs one at a time, beating well, and after you put in each add a tablespoon of flour from the flour quota. Add vanilla extract and beat well.
In another bowl mix the flour and baking powder.
With the mixer on low speed, alternately add the flour mixture and milk to the butter mixture. So first add some flour followed by the milk and ending with flour.
Evenly fill each muffin cups with the batter and bake for about 17-20 minutes or until set and a toothpick inserted into a cupcake comes out clean. (Do not over bake as this will dry out the cupcakes.
Take the finished cupcakes from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool. Once the cupcakes have completely cooled, prepare the cream frosting frost and top the cupcakes using a piping bag.
Sugar Free Cream Frosting:
- 1 (1.4 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla flavored pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container lite frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In an electric food mixer, combine pudding mix and milk. Beat well and let stand until thickened.
- In another large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add pudding and mix well. Finally, fold in whipped topping.
- Put frosting in a piping bag and pipe the tops of the sugar free vanilla cupcakes.
More by this Author
Keep your diabetes under control by cooking & baking these delicious low carb foods that work.
Belgian chocolate is renowned as being the best chocolate in the world. Delicately and painstakingly made we all love and enjoy these fine chocolate indulgences. But the history of these exquisite sweets leave a bitter...
- 12Improve Anemia & Iron Deficiency Levels With Iron Rich Foods & Beetroot Juice & Get Your Energy Back
Anemia is a common blood disorder which may be caused by an iron deficiency. Consuming iron rich foods and Beetroot juices can act as a cure to anemia through its ability to regenerate and reactivate red blood cells....