Baked Chicken Recipe Using Only Four Ingredients
We recently made the move to Wisconsin from Vermont this year, and just a few weeks ago we found our perfect house in a quiet town. We wanted to be in the house for the holidays, so we moved all of our stuff into the house in one weekend, in the most unorganized way possible. Throw it in the nearest box, tape it up and stuff it in the car. We were staying with family until we learned more about the surrounding towns and found a place that we loved, so when we moved in we were essentially starting from scratch again. This wasn't appearing to be a problem until we went to cook dinner. We realized, even though we had bought a few things for dinners, we were still lacking the bare essentials that we didn't consider when shopping. These things included flour, salt and pepper, oil and anything else every pantry should have stocked. In the end it all worked out because I was able to come up with the following recipe:
Baked Chicken Using Only Four Ingredients
- (2) Skinless Chicken Breasts
- (4) Tablespoons Bacon Flavored Ranch Dresses
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese (whatever is in the house - we used Colby Jack)
- (2) Tablespoons Bacon Bits
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Clean the chicken breasts and pat dry with a paper towel
- Lay the chicken breasts out on a baking sheet pan
- Cover with the bacon flavored ranch dressing (2 tablespoons per chicken breast)
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese on the chicken (1/4 cup per chicken breast)
- Sprinkle the bacon bits on the chicken (1 tablespoon per chicken breast)
- Cook for 30-35 minutes, or until cooked throughout
Also check out this great chicken recipe that calls for apples, cheese and maple syrup and the whole family will love!
More by this Author
This quick and easy recipe just screams flavor. Using tofu as an alternative for eggs in this delightful "scramble" with broccoli, crispy kale and tomatoes is a great meal. Serve over brown rice pasta and you...
A quick way to make homemade spaghetti sauce in the crock pot in just 3-4 hours. No preservatives, just all natural ingredients. Also a great recipe for homemade Dijon Dill Vinaigrette dressing. The taste is out of this...
This hub is about graphic design including pre-press procedures, paper sizes, bleeds, margins and final trim sizes. There is important information about what your printer needs to be able to output the best quality...
No comments yet.