Baked Hash Brown Casserole recipe
This recipe is simple and easy to make. It uses a greased 13x9 pan and serves 6.
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 24 ounce bag frozen hash browns
- 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 8 ounce carton sour cream
- 2 cans cream of celery soup
- salt and pepper dash
- Grease 13x9 pan.
- Spread frozen hash browns in pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over potatoes
- Bake uncovered for 1 1/2 hours at 350.
More by this Author
Humor has changed somewhat through the years but funny is still funny. I have been collecting some old jokes from about 1900 and I thought I would share a few. I have only included ones that are actually funny and I...
Links to dozens of free cross stitch patterns, many based on vintage advertising images, especially fruit crate label designs.
Large free cross stitch pattern of the painting, Mona Lisa.