Baked Hash Brown Casserole recipe
This recipe is simple and easy to make. It uses a greased 13x9 pan and serves 6.
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 24 ounce bag frozen hash browns
- 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 8 ounce carton sour cream
- 2 cans cream of celery soup
- salt and pepper dash
- Grease 13x9 pan.
- Spread frozen hash browns in pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over potatoes
- Bake uncovered for 1 1/2 hours at 350.
More by this Author
Links to dozens of free cross stitch patterns, many based on vintage advertising images, especially fruit crate label designs.