Real Simple, Easy Banana Nut Bread Recipe
Banana Nut Bread Is Simple To Make
Easy To Prepare Quick Banana Bread Mixes And Info.
A Simple Banana Nut Bread Recipe
Here is a real simple banana nut bread recipe that my mum used to make when I was a kid. I guess that is the reason why I am so much in love with banana breads. It is easy to prepare and make and the result is a perfectly moist almost cake like bread that simply just melts in your mouth. Enjoy!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 cups mashed overripe bananas
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Simple Directions For Making A Delicious Banana Bread With Walnuts
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Then grease and flour two 9x5 inch loaf pans or rectangular cake pans.
- Sift the flour, salt and baking soda into a large bowl. Then in a separate bowl, mix together the butter or margarine and sugar. Beat until smooth. Mash and stir in the bananas, eggs, and walnuts and blend well. Pour all of the wet ingredients into the dry mixture, and stir just until blended. Portion out the batter evenly between the two pans.
- Bake for 60 to 70 minutes or until a knife or wooden skewer inserted into the crown of the loaf comes out clean.
- Let the loaves cool in the pans for a couple of minutes, then turn out onto a cooling rack to cool. It is better not to cut your banana bread until it is completely cooled.
Storing Your Banana Nut Bread
You can simply just keep it in a tupperware container that can be made airtight, or you can wrap it in aluminum foil. Essentially you just need to store it in a way as to keep in the moisture.
More by this Author
Fruit leather is leather that has been made from fruit. It is not the kind of leather that you can make belts out of, though. It is the kind that you may eat and / or give to your kids to eat. Yummy!
Everybody loves chocolate cake, so here is a chocolate cake recipe for even the most vigilante of chocolate cake lovers. It is easy, too.
Learning how to write a disclaimer or any other legal document for your website or blog is necessary. Let me show you how to write your own and save money.
Did You Find This Information Useful?
No comments yet.