Ribs with a Rub Recipes
Rate Ribs with a Rub
- 1/2 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbs. Kosher Salt
- 1 Tbs. Chili Powder
- 1 Tbs. Black Pepper
Make The Rub
mix all ingredients in a small bowl
Remove the thin membrane from the back of 2 racks of Baby Back Ribs, 1 1/2 to 2 lbs each
Sprinkle the rub all over the ribs making sure you press the rub into the meat.
Wrap the ribs in saran wrap, refrigerate for 1-3 hours
Let the ribs stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before grilling.
Grill The Ribs
Grill at about 300 degrees for 30-45 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Pour your favorite Barbecue Sauce over the top of the ribs (I used Sweet Baby Ray's)
- brush it evenly over the ribs and cook over Indirect Heat for 20-30 minutes
- Flip ribs over and brush Barbecue Sauce on the underside of the ribs
- Continue to cook for another 20 minutes, flipping over midway through so the top of the ribs don't burn.
- Allow to rest for a few minutes before serving
Ribs with a Rub and Barbeque Sauce in the Oven
- Preheat Oven to 275 degrees
- Rub Ribs with Famous Dave's Rib Rub
- Place Ribs on foil
- Cover with another piece of foil and roll edges together tightly so juices do not escape
- Place on center rack and bake for 2 hours
After 2 hours remove Ribs from Oven
- Remove top layer of foil and release juices
- Cover Ribs with Sweet Baby Ray's Barbeque Sauce Gluten Free!!
- Broil for 10 minutes or until Ribs are browned
- Ribs should have an internal temp of 140 degrees
More by this Author
My sister gave me a gorgeous potted tuberous Begonia that thrived and bloomed all summer. My goal is to keep this "annual" flower safely stored for the Winter and restart it in the Spring.
Butterfly Pork Chops have little fat to trim off and are so tender. Pork Chops with Mushroom Gravy is a very simple recipe that I have been making for years. Few ingredients are needed, it's easy to throw together at...
Does a rubber oil pan drain plug work. Not really. The self threading piggy back oil pan drain plug cold welded in place is the answer!