Bear N Mom Recipes - Pepperoni Casserole
I found this recipe in a cookbook that I bought at a convention. The cookbook was put together by a group of very ethnic ladies who did a lot of cooking for meeting nights and other fund raising events. Some of their casseroles would show up in hospitality rooms and were always a hit.
I've made this several times since I found the recipe but I do not buy my sauce. I make my own spaghetti sauce with meat and always use some of it to make this recipe when it is left over from a spaghetti night. The recipe is linked to this hub. Thursday night was always spaghetti night in our house.
- 1 lb. small seashell pasta
- 2 qt. spaghetti sauce with meat
- 1/2 lb. sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 lb. shredded Mozzarella
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- Cook Seashells until tender, but still firm and drain.
- Mix heated spaghetti sauce with pasta.
- Add 1/2 of the pepperoni.
- Mix Parmesan cheese through.
- Add 1/2 of the Mozarella cheese and mix thoroughly.
- Spray Casserole with Pam and spread mixture evenly into casserole.
- Top with remaining Mozzarella and pepperoni.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
|Serving size: 1/2 cup|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
More by this Author
Lasagna style recipe using ravioli instead of the traditional lasgna noodles. Less Preparation time when you use ravioli from the freezer section of the grocery store.
crock pot cooking using a corned beef brisket
Ground meat porcupine balls in angel hair cole slaw and tomato juice made in the crock pot.