Beef Macaroni Casserole Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef or turkey
- 1 envelope Lipton Onion Soup mix
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup uncooked macaroni
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Cook the macaroni, drain and set aside.
- In large skillet, brown meat then drain off excess fat.
- Stir in soup mix, flour, tomato sauce and water. Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes. Stir in macaroni.
- Put in 1 ½ quart casserole and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes in a 400 degree preheated oven. Makes 6 servings
- Fast and Easy Ground Beef Recipes
With rising prices across America, we can cut expenses and the use of our valuable time by preparing inexpensive and fast meals for ourselves and our families. All of the following recipes use ground beef,...
- Ground Beef Recipes
Cheeseburger Pie 1 pound lean ground beef 1/2 cup milk 1 egg 2 cloves garlic, minced 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed 1/4 teaspoon pepper 1/2 cup ketchup 1/2 cup chopped sweet...
- Classic Spaghetti recipe with onion soup mix
I envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix 1 8 ounce package spaghetti 1 quarts boiling water 1 pound ground beef or turkey 1 8 ounce can tomato sauce 1 7 ounce can tomato paste 1 tablespoon...
More by this Author
Humor has changed somewhat through the years but funny is still funny. I have been collecting some old jokes from about 1900 and I thought I would share a few. I have only included ones that are actually funny and I...
Large free cross stitch pattern of the painting, Mona Lisa.
Links to dozens of free cross stitch patterns, many based on vintage advertising images, especially fruit crate label designs.
No comments yet.