Beef Steak - Pinoy Style
· 2 tbsp. calamansi concentrate
· 2 tbsp. soy sauce
· 1 tsp. salt
· 1 tsp. pepper
· 3 tbsp. oil
· 1 onion, cut into rings
1. Slice beef across the grain. Cut into 2 inches length.
2. Marinate meat in calamansi, soy sauce, salt and pepper (by smelling the aroma of the marinated beef, you'll know it is well seasoned or not; adjust or correct the seasoning according to your style and liking). Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Pan fry onion rings in hot oil. Cook until onions are soft and translucent. Set aside.
4. In the same pan, stir-fry beef until cooked and tender. Transfer to a serving platter. Garnish with onion rings and serve.
More by this Author
Microsoft Command Prompt "attrib" is a very useful tool to check if your hard drives even your flashdisks have been infected by a virus. You will know if a Malware is inside your hard drive just by looking at...
Cha - Cha or Charter Change is the process involved in amending the 1987 Philippine Contitution. Charter Change, also recognized as "Cha-Cha" in the Philippines, refers to the political and additional...