Berries And Cream Cheese Cake
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Blueberry jam 1 cup
- Blackberries 1 cup
- Strawberries 1 cup
- Cream cheese 10 ounce
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Fresh cream 2 cup
- Plain round cake 1
- Red jelly 1 packet
- Sugar as required
- Lemon zest as required
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric beater. Add 2 tbsp sugar and beat till it dissolves and cream thickens. Now add vanilla essence and cream and mix well.
- Heat strawberries, blackberries and blueberry jam on low flame in a pan and crush them together. Prepare a mixture of lemon juice, sugar and vanilla essence. Place a plastic sheet in a deep circular dish in such a way that it can cover the top of the cake later.
- Slice round sponge cake from the center. Place a round on the dish.
- Pour the lemon mixture on this and make a layer of cream cheese.
- Place the other piece of cake on this and put the berries mixture on it.
- Layer it with cream cheese and cover with the plastic sheet.
- Refrigerate over night or deep freeze for half an hour. Garnish with lemon zest and red jelly.
More by this Author
Nowadays Call Center business is very much popular in Pakistan. The main reason for popularity of this business is that it require small investments and it generates very much high returns in foreign currency such as...
No comments yet.