Best Easy Ice Cream Sundae Supreme Recipe
This ice cream sundae / banana split will blow your mind! It is absolutely decadent and heavenly, but oh so simple and easy to make. For dinner parties you can pull this dessert out and wow your guests, or for a fun- filled birthday try making a ice cream sundae party, or spend some family bonding time with your kids and a sweet treat at the same time!
- 3 large scoops of your favorite ice creams or frozen yogurt
- 1 extra large Banana (sliced down the center), For a fun twist try using another fruit such as strawberries, blueberries, or even apples
- Whipped Cream
- Sugar cherries
- Chocolate shavings
- Chopped nuts, Optional
- Any extra toppings, Such as chocolate syrup or wafers
- In a large bowl place the two banana halves. Between the two halves place the 3 scoops of ice cream.
- Top with the whipped cream, then the cherries, sprinkles, chocolate shavings, nuts, and any extra toppings.
- Eat and Enjoy!
No comments yet.