Best Mojito Recipe
Rate This Mojito
Best Mojito Recipe
The best Mojito I ever had was in Cabo San Lucas at the Riu Santa Fe resort; that was until I decided to start making them myself. The Mojito according to Wikipedia is deemed as a traditional Cuban Highball served in a Collins glass. This cool and refreshing drink is a summertime favorite and really seemed to gain popularity when the movie Miami Vice was released. There are several variations of the Mojito, one of my favorites is the Raspberry Mojito and The Cocktail Envy Original Tripple Berry Mojito.
Bacardi Mojito Ingredients
- 6 Mint Leaves (Spearmint)
- 6 Lime Quarters
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of cane simple syrup or 4 tablespoons of cane sugar
- 1 1/2 Ounce Bacardi light rum, Cruzan, Ron Rico or any light rum will work
- 6 Ounces Club Soda
How to make the Mojito instructions
- In a Collins glass add mint leaves and lime quarters and gently muddle; you want to just bruise the mint leaves to release the essential oils and you don’t want a bunch of mint leaves floating in your Mojito recipe.
- Next add the Bacardi rum; followed by the simple syrup or cane sugar.
- Fill the glass about 3/4th full of ice; gently pour the club soda to the top.
- Now you will want to take your long spoon or as I call it a Mojito spoon and gently stir pulling from the bottom to the top until the sugar is dissolved.Garnish with mint and lime and enjoy the best Mojito recipe ever.
|Calories from Fat||0|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 0 g|
|Carbohydrates 12 g||4%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
What is your favorite Mojito recipeSee results without voting
More by this Author
I can remember my favorite Popsicle in the summer time; youk know the orange one with the cream in the middle. Some call it a dreamsicle some call it a creamsicle but I called it just plain yummy. When Pinnacle...
Learn how to make this delicious drink.
The best around. Step by step instructions, Weight Watchers points, and instructional video. This is an easy must-serve.