Best Triple Berry Mojito Recipe
Triple Berry Mojito Recipe Rating
The Best Triple Berry Mojito Recipe
Mojitos are a great summertime drink with many variations;of course you have the classic mojito and the raspberry mojito but I want to share with you the triple berry mojito. Now this triple berry mojito recipe is a splash different than most of the other recipes out there because I don’t use strawberries, instead I use a blend of fresh raspberries, blackberries and blueberries to make this wonderfully light, crisp and refreshing Cuban concoction with a twist.
Triple Berry Mojito Ingredients
- 6 Mint Leaves, (spearmint)
- 6 Lime Quarters
- 1 1/2 Ounces Bacardi Rum
- 6 Ounces Club Soda
- 4 Raspberries
- 4 Blackberries
- 6 Blueberries
- 4 Tbsp Cane Sugar or 2-3 Tbsp Of Cane Simple Syrup
- If you don’t mind chunks or seeds in your mojito than just add all the berries, mint leaves and lime wedges to a Collins glass and gently muddle. If you don't want the seeds simply muddle thru a mesh strainer (you may want to add a few more berries if you strain it)
- Now add the rum, Bacardi, Ron rico, Cruzan or 10 cane rum all work great in the triple berry mojito
- Add the sugar or simple syrup and then add ice about ¾ full
- Now slowly pour the club soda, take your long spoon or mojito spoon and stir from the bottom up
- Garnish with berries and mint on top
- And there you go the triple berry mojito recipe, I hope you enjoy it and share it with your friends. Feel free to leave a comment or a tip.
|Serving size: 1 Triple Berry Mojito|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 0 g|
|Carbohydrates 15 g||5%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
What Is Your Favorite Adult Beverage?See results without voting
More by this Author
I can remember my favorite Popsicle in the summer time; youk know the orange one with the cream in the middle. Some call it a dreamsicle some call it a creamsicle but I called it just plain yummy. When Pinnacle...
- EDITOR'S CHOICE14
Learn how to make this delicious drink.
The best around. Step by step instructions, Weight Watchers points, and instructional video. This is an easy must-serve.
No comments yet.