Bhindi (lady's finger or okara) masala
- 250 grams midium sized ladies finger (washed and chop it's head and tail )
- 1 table spoon tomato puree
- 1 big onion grated or chopped
- one table spoon cooking oil
- salt to taste
- one tea spoon red chilli powder (optional)grounded black pepper can be used instead
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala (optional)
- A pinch of sugar
- METHOD:---put the wot/cauldron on the gas put oil and heat it a bit then add the onions and tomato purees ,fry the masala and then add all the spices mentioned above sprinkle little water on the fried masala and add the ladie's finger,sprinkle salt and mix it with a flat laddlecover it with a plate and put it on the low flame to be done let it simmer for 10 mintues ,stir in between to avoid charing ,check that the lady's finger are soft put off the gas and serve it hot
read the simple recipes of Indian cooking and try them at home
More by this Author
You may not know that someone stutters or stammers until you have communicated to that person for a certain length of time Short conversation sometimes helps a person to disguise the problem of stammering.
Gain height according to age,so that people who want to put up height can help themselves.
This article lists the ways to prevent and treat dark spots on the skin due to sun damage, hyperpigmentation, and melasma.
No comments yet.