Bit-O Everything Seasoning
By LESLIE A. PANFIL
I put this seasoning in soups, on chicken, in meatloaf and meatballs. My dinner guests love it so much, I make up large batches, spoon them into jelly jars and give them as gifts.
- 3 Tablespoons Paprika
- 2 Tablespoons Sea Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Basil
- 1 Tablespoons Dried Oregano
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Mustard Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Cayenne Pepper
- Combine and mix throughly. Store in an air tight container for up to 3 months.
More by this Author
9 Tips for creating a successful teen band.
What should you consider when starting a portrait drawing business? Here is what I've learned.
Bayani De Leon will delight you with his portraits that vibrate with color and movement. While he began his creative journey using traditional materials, his work took a decidedly dramatic turn when he discovered the...