Black Bean Chorizo Chili
Rate This Recipe!
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 1 Medium Onion
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, Minced
- 1 lbs. Ground Mexican Chorizo
- 3 15 oz. Cans Black Beans, Undrained
- 1 14.5 oz. Can Crushed Tomatoes
- 1.5 Tbsp. Chili Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Cumin
- 1 Tbsp. Paprika
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Cook the onion and garlic until the onions are translucent.
- Add the chorizo and cook until meat is browned.
- Add the black beans, crushed tomatoes, chili powder, cumin, and paprika and stir thoroughly.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 60 minutes.
- Add cilantro and simmer for additional 15 minutes.
Top with fresh sour cream and garnish with more chopped cilantro.
More by this Author
These days there are many different types of cookware each with various advantages and disadvantages. This article will help you ensure you choose the right cookware for you.
Eau Claire, Wisconsin is a city with something for everyone. Located approximately 90 miles east of the Twin Cities in northwestern Wisconsin, Eau Claire is ideal for a kid-friendly vacation.
No comments yet.