Blueberry Banana Muffins
- 2 Medium Peeled Bananas, (Very Ripe)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Butter or Margarine
- 1 Cup Blueberries
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 1/4 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Small Dash (Pinch) Nutmeg, Optional
- Puree the bananas in a blender (1 cup).
- In medium bowl, combine the bananas. eggs, sugar and butter until it has been well blended.
- Stir in your blueberries and vanilla.
- In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture until it is evenly moistened.
- Spoon batter into well greased 2 1/2 inch muffin cups.
- Bake in 350 degree oven 25 to 30 minutes, or until wooden toothpick in center comes out clean. Serve warm!
Hint for any first time muffin makers: Keep an eye on the muffins as they are baking at about 15 minutes. Due to oven temperatures varying, you DO NOT want to over bake the muffins! They will be dry if you do. Very slightly under bake them because they will continue to bake for a little bit after they have been taken out of the oven.
Blueberry Banana Muffins
Try These Muffins Too! Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
- Easy Kraft Chili Velveeta Cheese Dip
2 Lb. Block Velveeta Cheese 16 oz. Jar of your favorite Salsa (Medium or Hot, it's what you like best) 15 oz. can of Hormel Chili No Beans (you can use a generic brand, it works just fine....
- Velveeta Cheesy Chicken Potato Soup, Potato Soup To Die For (And add Broccoli too!)
O.K., so I have been writing about getting healthy, and exercising, and all of that good stuff. Just to let you know ahead of time, this is surely not a soup to eat when trying to cut calories. But, it is...
- Caramel Rolls -Cinnamon and Pecans
This recipe comes straight from a Pillsbury Recipe Book. It is a recipe for crescent rolls. I made these last Christmas for breakfast. They were so good that I have had to continue making them throughout...
- Best Recipe, How to Make a Meat Lasagna With Velveeta
For a very long time now, Lasagna has been a meal made for comfort and warmth. When we want something for dinner that is different from our every day eating habits, many of us turn to Italian food. It is...
More by this Author
Best Sausage Gravy!
I have spaghetti baked with cheese AT LEAST once a week!
Feel better about your thinning hair. Tips on handling it while working on getting thicker hair.
No comments yet.