Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip
How Do You Like It?
Buffalo wings are an American classic; you'll find them at restaurants and bars all over the United States, from coast to coast. Now there's a way to have your favorite wings in the form of a dip. This quick, easy, and cheap dip is great for all occasions, no matter what time of the year. Get ready to prepare a dip that will change everyone's life for the better!
Buffalo wing dip can be prepared in an hour and costs less than $15 to prepare! So if you love to procrastinate and need a last second dip to bring to a party or family gathering, this dip is absolutely perfect for you.
- 2 Cans 12.5 Ounces Tyson Canned Premium Chunk White Chicken
- 1 Cup Ranch Dressing
- 1 Block Cream Cheese
- 12 Ounces Wing Sauce/Hot Sauce
- 1 Cup Taco Blend/Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- 1 Bag Tortilla Chips
- In a saucepan over a medium flame, melt together the block of cream cheese with one cup of ranch. Continuously stir to avoid burning.
- While the ranch and cream cheese mixture is being prepare, blend or finally chop the chicken. The ingredient ask for canned chicken, though freshly prepared chicken breast tastes much better, though longer to prepare.
- Dump the chicken in a crock pot and stir in 12 ounces of your favorite wing sauce/hot sauce. I have always used Crystal wing sauce, though it is up to personal preference. Mix the chicken and hot sauce together until evenly distributed.
- Add the ranch and cream cheese mixture to the crock pot and mix everything together. The final mixture should be a light-orange color.
- Once mixed, add cheese to the top of the dip. Do not stir! Let the cheese melt on top of the dip!
- Turn the crock pot on to a low temperature, allowing for the dip to warm and the cheese to melt (this should take about an hour).
|Serving size: About 1/2 Cup|
|Calories from Fat||63|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 7 g||11%|
|Saturated fat 4 g||20%|
|Unsaturated fat 0 g|
|Carbohydrates 8 g||3%|
|Sugar 2 g|
|Fiber 0 g|
|Protein 16 g||32%|
|Cholesterol 30 mg||10%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Time to Eat!
When the cheese has melted and the dip has been warming for about an hour, it's ready to indulge! Serve with tortilla chips and let your taste buds soar! If you happen to try out this dip, please comment and let me know what you think! I'd love to hear what you might have done differently or what adjustments you made, as I'm always looking to better this dish! Enjoy!
More by this Author
Looking for a new, fun way to drink with your friends? Well, how about we get a little classy and retro and break out that Nintendo 64 that's been sitting in your closet for years. The Nintendo 64 is a classic game...
If you're here, then I'm sure you have at least heard of Nintendo's Super Smash Bros. If you haven't, then you either had a lame childhood or have lived in a cave for the entirety of your life. Super Smash Bros. is a...
The Nintendo 64 is home to loads of classics, one of which can be transformed into a fun and exciting drinking game. Introducing, the never dull, forever loved, Mario Party.