Coca Cola Cherrry Gelatin Salad
I came across this recipe in a old church cookbook. This is nothing I would make, I don't like Coke or cherries, but this recipe was once rather popular and someone might be searching for it.
- 1 can or bottle Coca Cola
- 1 large package black cherry gelatin
- 3 ounce package cream cheese
- 16 ounce can pitted Bing Cherries
- 9 ounce can crushed pineapple
- Drain both cherries and pineapple and save the juice.
- Combine the juice with enough Coca Cola to make 2 cups of liquid.
- Put liquid in saucepan and bring to a boil. Add gelatin and stir until dissolved.
- Stir in cheese.
- Cool until slightly thickened, about a hour.
- Add remaining ingredients and pour into mold. Chill until firm
More by this Author
Links to dozens of free cross stitch patterns, many based on vintage advertising images, especially fruit crate label designs.