Cabbage and Meatball Soup 30 Minute Recipes
- 1 Whole Cabbage, Chopped
- 1/2 Bag of 1 lb Frozen Meatballs
- 2 Cans Chicken Broth
- 1/2 lb Fresh Green Beans (string beans), Cut in half
- 1 Small White Onion, Chopped
- 1 Tb Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- 1 Tb Garlic, Minced
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Majoram
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Maggi
- 1 Tb Olive Oil
- Stir fry onions, green beans and frozen meatballs in large non-stick skillet or Wok with one table spoon Olive Oil - Cook until tender -- add chopped garlic and parsley
- Bring canned chicken broth to a boil
- Add chopped cabbage to broth, add salt & pepper (to taste). Add Marjoram,Oregano and Maggi
- Add cooked meatballs, onion, green beans to broth (add water as needed) to broth
- Bring to a second boil, lower heat and simmer for 15 minutes
You can also freeze unused portions of this soup to enjoy later.
Health Benefits of...
- Of Cabbage
Vitamin C, magnesium, calcium, potassium, manganese, folic acid, and Vitamin B6
Great source of antioxidants, promotes intestinal health, Cancer Prevention-Protective against Breast cancer, lung cancer, bladder, and prostrate
- Fresh Green Beans
Vitamin A, B-12, B-6, B-1, C, iron, calcium, magnesium, manganese, and potassium
Fiber content, helps reduce cholesterol. Carotenoid in the beans provide antioxidants for the eyes
- Chicken Broth
Boosts immune system, aids digestion, increases efficiency of protein use, provides easily digestible minerals, including calcium.
Onions contain Vitamin B1, B6, C, Chromium, Calcium, folic acid and vitamin K.
Boost beneficial HDL cholesterol, thins the blood, retards blood clotting, lowers total blood cholesterol, lowers triglycerides, lowers blood pressure.
High quality protein source, iron, zinc, B-12
Protein regulates body composition, boots bone health, and gastrointestinal functions.
"Zinc deficiencies occur in up to 12 percent of all Americans and in almost 50 percent of those over 65, according to Emily Ho of the Linus Pauling Institute."
More by this Author
Avery Ranch Main Amenities and MAC Pool Center located in Avery Ranch, Cedar Park Texas. Park location and information, photos and video, tennis courts, Volleyball Courts, Playgrounds, Bike & Hike
- 3Things to do at Lake Belton Temple TX Marinas |Boating | Camping | Fishing | Hiking Trails | RV | BLORA | TX Lakes
Lake Belton TX - Public boat ramp and campground information. Great place for the family to enjoy boating, fishing, camping, swimming, horseback riding & more. TX Lakes at it's best.
BBQ Chicken Wings Recipe, reviews for cooking with the power pressure cooker XL, meals in less than 30 minutes