Candy Cane Cupcake Recipe: A Creative Christmas Dessert
Are you looking for the perfect dessert for your Christmas party? These candy cane cupcakes are delicious and festive. These cupcakes go well with a white chocolate buttercream frosting, which you can buy from the store or click on the link above to see my recipe.
This recipe makes twelve cupcakes and takes about 30 minutes to make. This is a great recipe for kids to help with and a great gift for your neighbors during this holiday season.
If you need to substitute any ingredients, check out this hub.
These cupcakes are absolutely delicious and go well with coffee, eggnog, and hot cocoa. I hope you find them enjoyable this holiday season or any time of the year that you are craving peppermint.
1 cup of flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup of sugar
1/4 cup of shredded coconut
1/2 tsp of peppermint extract
3/4 cup of light cream
1/2 cup of white chocolate chips
A pinch of salt
12 small candy canes
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix the flour, baking powder, salt and coconut in a bowl.
3. In another bowl, beat the eggs, peppermint and sugar together.
4. Mix the dry ingredients in at low speed and then add cream.
5. Add the chocolate chips and stir with your hands or a wooden spoon
6. Fill the cupcake holders 3/4 full with batter.
7. Put them in the oven and leave them there for 20 minutes.
8. Remember to let them cool before adding the frosting.
9. Once you have added the frosting, put a mini candy cane on the top of each cupcake or make a cool design like the picture above.
Other Cupcake Recipes
More by this Author
Using this recipe, you will be able to make twelve delicious cupcakes in about 40 minutes.
These mint strawberry cupcakes are refreshing and sweet. They are very beautiful when cut open to reveal the red strawberries peaking out through the white cake. These cupcakes have the perfect mix of mint and...
This list will help you come up with your own, original sociology research topic. The top 11 sociological subjects are listed below with plenty of ideas for your research.