Cassava starch pancakes
- Get a pair of scissors
- Cut open your packet of Cassava starch
- Tip some cassava starch into a pot.
- Knock an Egg into the flour
- Add some Xylitol or some sugar
- Tip some soda, beer, or other fizzy water into mixture
- Add a little boiling water
- Stir all with chopsticks
- Get a Cast Iron Pan and heat it up
- Add Rice Bran Oil to Cast Iron Pan
- When Oil is Hot
- Add the mixed up light and watery flour mix to pan
- Let the mixture evenly Coat the Pan
- Have a Wok Li flat metal scoop ready
- When the Pancake comes a little loose from the pan
- Turn down the heat
- Turn the Pancake over
- Enjoy the look of the pancake in its crispy darker colours
- Leave Pancake for a little while on turned down heat
- Turn off Pan heat and leave for a while
- Cut and Eat Pancake.
- You could marinate and fry off some pork, or strip some Chinese sausage and boil to add to pancake mixture.And also to this you could add some stripped Chinese Turnip.
More by this Author
Fireworks displays are beautiful when sitting unlit, beautiful when potential dangers are known by any that handle them, and beautiful when different effects that they deliver can be named.
Every afternoon between about 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM, millions of people start to feel sluggish and sleepy. Concentration on the job becomes more difficult and the desire to just lie down and take a nap is overwhelming. ...