Biscuits are liked by everyone whether they are old, young or kids.
Cashew Butter Biscuits are very easy to made and of course great in taste, healthy and nutritious as well. It is one of the nutritious desserts. It can be kept for many days. Kids like biscuits too much.
It is a very simple recipe, one can make it oneself very easily.
- 100 gram Wheat Flour
- 50 gram Sugar
- 50 gram Butter
- 100 gram Cashew
- 20 ml Water
- First melt the butter and beat it.
- Add sugar in it and beat it for two more minutes.
- Now add Cashew in the mixture and then again mix it for two more minutes.
- Add wheat flour and mix it finely at least for 5 minutes.
- Now give round or rectangle shape to the node and put it for 5 to 8 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Now cut it into small pieces around 10 mm in thickness.
- Preheat oven at 200 degree and put the cut pieces of biscuit in baking dish for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Cool on baking dish and now biscuits are ready to eat.
More by this Author
Myth and symbol play pivotal role in English literature. Even in modern literature it is as popular as it was in ancient era.
Cheese and peas curry is one of my favorite dishes. It is one of the most frequently ordered dishes in India. Not only it is great in taste but too good for health also.
Cry, the Peacock is the first published novel of Anita Desai. It reveals the story of a married woman named Maya. The novel picturises the neurotic condition of Maya.