Cheesy Bacon and Horseradish Dip Recipe
Ingredients (makes 3 1/2 cups of dip)
- 1 lb well cooked bacon; cooled and crumbled
- 2 8oz. packages of cream cheese; softened
- 8oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions; chopped
- 2 minced cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup of light cream (or half and half)
- 2 tbsp horseradish
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- tortilla chips, pita wedges, bagel chips, crackers, or sliced baguette for dipping
- Set the crumbled bacon aside in the refrigerator.
- Place all of the other ingredients into a slow cooker, and stir to combine.
- Cook (covered) on low for 4 hours or on high for 2 hours. Stir once halfway through.
- Add the crumbled bacon, and stir.
- Keep the dip warm on low heat for 1-2 hours.
- Serve with your choice of dippers as desired.
- Dave's Famous Habanero Chili Dip Recipe
You haven't tasted great Habanero Chili Dip unless you've tried Dave's famous recipe. Okay, well it's not so famous yet, but one taste and you''ll be hooked. This recipe takes less than 30 minutes to make, and...
More by this Author
When using a turkey fryer it is critical to know how long to cook your bird. The chart below will tell you how much time is needed to safely cook your bird in a turkey fryer. Type of Bird ,Oil Temperature ,Fry Time Per...
If you like Alfredo sauce as much as I do, you have got to try this recipe! This is the absolute best Alfredo sauce recipe you will ever find. This delicious pasta sauce is so simple to make, and takes only about...
The hull (or outerlayer) of a corn kernel is made up of mostly cellulose. Cellulose does not break apart easily when chewed and we humans don't have the enzyme to break it down.