Cheesy Spaghetti & Meatball Recipe Cooking with the Electric Power Pressure Cooker - Recipe
Cheesy Meatballs and Spaghetti Rating with electric power pressure cooker
Photos of cooking Spaghetti and Meatballs with Electric Pressure CookerClick thumbnail to view full-size
Meatball and Sauce Ingredients
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 3 gloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tbsp. oilive oil
- 1 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Meatball Ingredients -- 4 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
Prepare the Meatball and the Tomato Sauce
- Add all meatball ingredients in a bowl and mix 2 large eggs, 1 cup of cubed Velveeta cheese, 1 cup bread crumbs, 3 cloves of garlic minced, 1 small onion minced, 1 tsp sea salt, 1 tsp ground black pepper. Roll meatballs into desired size.
- Spray baking sheet with vegetable spray or line baking sheet with foil paper to keep meatballs from sticking to the pan.
- Place on baking sheet and bake at 450 degrees to sear for 10 minutes.
- Prepare the Sauce:
- Press the Chicken/meat button on the Power Cooker. Saute the onions, garlic in olive oil. Add 1 can crushed tomatoes, 1/2 cup o water, 1 tbsp fresh basil chopped, 1 cup chopped mushrooms, 1 tsp sea salt, 1/2 tsp ground black pepper, 1 tbsp sugar. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the seared meatballs to the Electric Pressure Cooker. Place the lid on the pressure cooker, lock the lid and switch the pressure valve to closed.
- Press the Warm/Cancel button. Press the Soup/Stew button and press the time adjustment button to 20 minutes. Once the timer stops the cooker will switch to "Keep Warm". Using a pot holder release the pressure valve to open. When the steam is released you can remove the lid.
- Serve over spaghetti noodles and a salad. Serves 6
Cooking with the Electric Power Pressure Cooker Is So Easy
This Cheesy Meatball recipe is one of my favorites.
Before the Electric Power Pressure Cooker, I would prepare the tomato sauce in your standard quart pot, and as you know when tomato sauce starts to boil it splashes all over the stove. Not with this cooker, you simply seal the lid press the timer and go do something else. No more standing over the stove. The cooker switches to warm when the timer is done.
I love cooking cooking with the Electric Power Pressure Cooker XL. I can prepare meals in less than an hour. Easy to use and easy to clean.
Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbooks
Safety Tips when cooking with a Pressure Cooker
- Always make sure the lid is locked
- Switch the release valve to to closed
- When the cooker is done, use a potholder or tongs to switch the release valve to open
- Keep hands and face away from the steam as it releases
- Unplug the cooker when done
- I know my dog likes to hover around when I am cooking --- Don't feed your pet any scraps that contain Onions (smile)
Electric Power Pressure Cookbooks
There are so many meals, deserts you can prepare with the Electric Pressure Cooker. I have experimented with some of my family recipes with great results. I have found several recipe cookbooks on line that inspire new menu items for my family.
Many of these pressure cooker cookbooks offer suggestions such as:
- Adapting recipes to the pressure cooker
- Step-by-step pressure-cooker instructions
- Some cookbooks include vegan recipes
- Nutritional values - explaining how the pressure cooker seals in vitamins and nutrients
- Advice on safety tips for pressure cooking
- Creating deserts
- Poultry, Meats, Main Course meals
You can even find pressure cookbooks on canning your favorites with step by step recipes and instructions.
About the Author
Brigitte Thompson is a Texas Realtor with Austin Texan Realty who enjoys blogging about her community and her favorite recipes.
More by this Author
Avery Ranch Main Amenities and MAC Pool Center located in Avery Ranch, Cedar Park Texas. Park location and information, photos and video, tennis courts, Volleyball Courts, Playgrounds, Bike & Hike
- 3Things to do at Lake Belton Temple TX Marinas |Boating | Camping | Fishing | Hiking Trails | RV | BLORA | TX Lakes
Lake Belton TX - Public boat ramp and campground information. Great place for the family to enjoy boating, fishing, camping, swimming, horseback riding & more. TX Lakes at it's best.
BBQ Chicken Wings Recipe, reviews for cooking with the power pressure cooker XL, meals in less than 30 minutes