Sole Fillet in Chester Style
The buttery sauce enhances the crispy fish when served together. It is crunchy and yet juicy. The potato stripes are so crispy that you cannot stop to nibble.
4 fish fillet
8 ounces of prawn minced
1 whole onion diced
1 lemon sliced (8 slices)
¼ cup lemon juice
½ cup parsley
4 ounces butter
8 halved olives
1 potato cut in fine stripes (soak in salt water for 30 mins)
- Chop and mix the shrimp, ham and onion, add seasoning, stir fry into the filling.
- Spread filling evenly on the fish fillet and roll fillet into strip
- Put fillet in flour and spread evenly and dip in the beaten egg, roll fillet evenly with bread crumbs.
- Deep fry fillets till golden brown
- Mix butter and chopped parsley and lemon juice and blend mixture until it becomes creamy
- Please creamy sauce on a slice of lemon (so it does not melt the sauce) and together on top of the
- fried fillet
- Rinse and drain potato stripes, deep dry till golden brown
- Spread creamy sauce to fillet when served
Get the Hardcover version of the book here
- My Dad was a chef, a great chef! | By Stephen Sui | Category: Biographies & Memoirs | Blurb
Dad served 4 governors, from preparing finger food to dinner parties for the Kings and Queens and many foreign dignitaries in a time span of more than 30 yrs. There were stressful moments & interesting anecdotes.
Get the E-book here
- My Dad was a Chef, a great chef! by Stephen Sui in Biographies & Memoirs
A more affordable electronic version
No comments yet.