Chicken Curry in Coconut Milk with Broccoli Recipe
Coconut milk is considered healthy and has been found to have positive effects on our body. Incorporating coconut milk in this recipe gives a unique taste especially spiced up with curry powder, ginger and other spices. Chicken can be substituted with shrimps, crabs or fish.
1/4 kilo chicken cut in cubes
1 pc small broccoli
1 piece carrot, sliced
2-3 tbsp curry powder
1 medium onion bulb, sliced
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1 small ginger, sliced thinly
1 cup thick & 1 cup thin coco milk (fresh)
green chili (optional)
salt and pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
- Make 1 cup thick coco milk by adding 3/4 cup of water to grated coconut meat and squeeze. Set aside. Squeeze a second time with 1 cup of water to make thin coco milk and set aside.
- In a casserole, heat olive oil and saute ginger, garlic and onions.
- Add chicken and cook for few minutes.
- Then add 1 cup thin coco milk and let it boil for 10 minutes.
- Then add 1 cup thick coco milk. Let it boil. Add the rest of the ingredients. Upon adding vegetables, do not cover to retain its color.
- Add salt and pepper according to taste.
- Serve with rice.
More by this Author
1. Consider the data below. 2. In the "Insert" menu, selec "Scatter with only markers" as your chart type. Then select "Layout 1" as your chart layout. 3. In Page layout menu, click...
Compaction curve is necessary in interpreting the resulting data of the soil density test either done in field or in the laboratory in where you can easily see the maximum value of dry density of a soil to it's optimum...
In this tutorial, it will help you to create gradation graph in excel format. A graph plotted using logarithmic scale.