Chicken Mandarine Orange Pasta Salad
This recipe is a great salad-as-a-meal and also appeals to kids! You can substitute the oranges with apples or grapes or add all 3!
If you like it meatier of course you can add more chicken.
- 3 cups Dry Spiral Pasta, Cooked - set aside (yeilds 6 cups)
- 1 2/3 cup Mayonaise
- 1 Tblsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 Tblsp Bacon Bits
- 1/8 tsp Celery Seed
- 1/8 tsp Onion Powder NOT onion salt
- Dash Garlic Powder
- 1/3 cup Mandarine Orange Juice
- 1 cup Mandarine Oranges, Drained
- 2 cups Chicken - cooked and cubed
- Cook pasta, cool and set aside in large bowl.
- Mix Mayo, sugar, salt, onion and garlic powders, bacon bits, celery seed and mandarine orange juice with whisk. Pour over pasta.
- Add oranges and chicken and stir well.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
More by this Author
As the electronic age grows, so does the options to meet people. Do you think it encourages cheating?
It is just the plain truth, men and women are very different!
Looking for a fresh idea to propose? Here are 46 ideas to choose from or inspire you to create your own!
No comments yet.