Chicken Recipes: Italian Chicken Soup
Italian Chicken Soup Recipe
Italian soups can be light, thick, clear or even serve with additional ingredients like cream, parsley and garlic bread. If you have been reading more of the recipes I have published here on Hubpages, you would also agree with me regarding the other soups using parsley as an additional ingredient. Among these Italian soups such as the Minestrone Soup, there is another soup I want you to have a look at. Hopefully, if you’re looking for a few easy and clear steps to make the soup, you’re in the right place. This soup is called the Italian Chicken Soup. This also has a few additional ingredients that can help spice up the flavour for your taste buds!
The following ingredients for making Italian Chicken Soup serve 4 people. You will need to add more to your ingredients if you’re hoping to serve more than 4 people. The ingredients for serving 4 people include:
· 450g\1 lb skinless and boneless chicken breast cut into thin strips
· 1.25 litres\40 fl oz chicken stock
· 150ml\5 fl oz double cream
· 115g\4 oz dried vermicelli
· Salt and pepper
· 1 tbsp of milk
· 175g\6 oz canned and drained sweetcorn kernels
How to Make Italian Chicken Soup
1) First of all, place the chicken into a large saucepan. Pour the chicken stock and cream into the saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
2) While the mixture is cooking for 20 minutes, bring another large saucepan to the boil and make sure it is lightly salted. Add pasta and return to the boil for another 10-12 minutes. Afterwards, drain the pasta well and keep it warm.
3) Finally, season the soup with salt and pepper and separately mix in the sweetcorn kernels and milk together until it becomes a form of paste. Once that is complete, you can add this paste into the soup and last of all add sweetcorn and pasta. Transport the soup into bowls to serve.
If you’re into adding extra ingredients to your recipes, you may also like to add tomatoes, yellow squash, macaroni, kidney beans, frozen spinach, carrots, onions and salad oil for more flavour. If you’re not keen to use sweetcorn, try Parmesan cheese to garnish the soup.
You can read more pasta recipes on my profile. Or if you wish, you can read some through the links below this article. I am writing several pasta recipes for you so browse around for any of them. It is possible that you may find some of the recipes that you’re looking for here on my profile. For more recipes, please visit my profile here on Hubpages.
For more reading, please read:
- Easy Recipes: Tomato Soup
Tomato Soup is another excellent and common recipe that people enjoy. It is easy to make and needs just a few ingredients and requires a few easy steps to make the soup.
- How to Make a Cake
Making a simple sponge cake is the easiest of the lot. This is a great start to learning how to make a cake before getting into other varieties.
- Recipe for Soup: Minestrone Soup Recipe
Minestrone is a pasta recipe that goes along with soups and salads. Pasta with soup goes together perfectly as they can add taste and texture to the recipe. Minestrone is a classic Italian pasta soup recipe with plenty of protein. But there are so ma
- Easy Recipes: Potato and Pesto Soup
Potato and Pesto Soup is a pasta recipe that goes along with soups and salads. Pasta with soup goes together perfectly as they can add taste and texture to the recipe. Let us read how you can make Potato and Pesto Soup below.
- Easy Recipes: Brown Lentil and Pasta Soup
Brown Lentil and Pasta Soup is another easy recipe out of many other easy recipes that I am writing here on Hubpages. Brown Lentils and Pasta Soup is easy to make and tastes best with French bread or even garlic butter.
No comments yet.