- 8 oz. Chicken cut up into 1 to 2 inch chunks
- 1/3 cup italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup lemon and butter sauce
- 1/4 cup diced prosciutto ham
- 1/4 cup shredded blend of italian cheese
- Combine chicken and salad dressing in a resealable plastic bag and marinate for 2 hours.
- Prepare medium fire in grill.
- Thread chicken onto skewers and dust with seasoned bread crumbs.
- Grill over medium heat until juices run clear when pierced.
- Bring lemon & Butter sauce to a simmer over low heat.
- Add prosciutto ham and simmer.
- Remove chicken from skewers to a plate.
- Top with cheese and cover with lemon & Butter sauce. Garnish with additional cheese.