Chicken and Potato Bake
Answer to Request
This Hub is an answer to the request:
Easy Oven-Baked Family Favorites
asked by DarleneMarie
Easy One Dish Recipe
When you've had a rough day, and don't feel like standing over the stove, this recipe is a life saver. One dish, very few ingredients, no mess, and my 11 year old daughter can make it by herself.
I found it a few years ago, and it instantly became a family favorite. We've fondly renamed it "Tits and Tators".
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 lb.)
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled, cubed
- 3 medium carrots, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup KRAFT LIGHT DONE RIGHT! Zesty Italian Reduced Fat Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
*To make it even easier on myself, I use baby carrots and frozen chopped onions.
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Place chicken, potatoes, carrots and onions in large baking dish; drizzle evenly with the dressing.
BAKE 1 hour or until chicken is cooked through.
SPRINKLE with the cheese.
It's that easy!!!!
You can also serve it with a green salad, and garlic bread.
Yes, it's good for you, too!
This is a low-calorie, low-fat dish. An added bonus, it's rich in vitamin A from the carrots!
1 Fat,3 Meat (VL),1 Starch,1 Vegetable