Chicken with Baked Beans Recipe
This is a quick and easy chicken recipe, served with steamed rice for healthy meal. An easy dinner your family will love.
- In a casserole, heat oil and fry chicken until dry. Transfer cooked chicken and set aside, retaining oil in the pan.
- In the same pan, saute chopped garlic until brown, add onions cook until translucent.
- Add cooked chicken, baked beans and chili. Add 1 cup of water, add salt and pepper according to taste. Cook until done.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
- 1/2 kl chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 1 can baked beans
- 1 piece carrot, cut into chunks
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 tbsp oil, for sauteeing
- 1 cup water
- green chili, optional
- salt and pepper, to taste
More by this Author
In this tutorial, it will help you to create gradation graph in excel format. A graph plotted using logarithmic scale.
Water Spinach is a green leafy vegetable also known as kangkong, water morning glory, chinese spinach, or swamp cabbage. There are plenty of other names for it as well. It easily grows in swampy area or on moist soil....
Compaction curve is necessary in interpreting the resulting data of the soil density test either done in field or in the laboratory in where you can easily see the maximum value of dry density of a soil to it's optimum...
No comments yet.