Chicken with Baked Beans Recipe
This is a quick and easy chicken recipe, served with steamed rice for healthy meal. An easy dinner your family will love.
- In a casserole, heat oil and fry chicken until dry. Transfer cooked chicken and set aside, retaining oil in the pan.
- In the same pan, saute chopped garlic until brown, add onions cook until translucent.
- Add cooked chicken, baked beans and chili. Add 1 cup of water, add salt and pepper according to taste. Cook until done.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
- 1/2 kl chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 1 can baked beans
- 1 piece carrot, cut into chunks
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 tbsp oil, for sauteeing
- 1 cup water
- green chili, optional
- salt and pepper, to taste
More by this Author
1. Consider the data below. 2. In the "Insert" menu, selec "Scatter with only markers" as your chart type. Then select "Layout 1" as your chart layout. 3. In Page layout menu, click...
In this tutorial, it will help you to create gradation graph in excel format. A graph plotted using logarithmic scale.
Compaction curve is necessary in interpreting the resulting data of the soil density test either done in field or in the laboratory in where you can easily see the maximum value of dry density of a soil to it's optimum...
No comments yet.