Chinese Fried Chicken Wings Recipe
This is a very easy recipe to fix Chinese style fried chicken wings. I got this recipe from a friend who was a chef at Chinese restaurants. The seasoning is very simple. What you need is just regular soy sauce, oyster sauce, fresh ginger and garlic, salt and pepper. Crunchy and delicious.
What You Need
- 1 lbs chicken wings
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 3 - 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 tsp ground black pepper
- canola oil, for deep frying
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup all-purpose-flour
Cooking Tool You May Need
How to Make
- Rinse the chicken wings under cold running water. Drain and pat it dry with paper towels.
- In a mixing bowl, combine chicken wings, grated ginger, garlic, soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, black pepper.
- Marinade the chicken wings overnight.
- In a bowl combine all-purpose-flour and cornstarch.
- Place the chicken wings in the flour mixture. Dust and coat the wings evenly with flour.
- Heat about 3 inches of canola oil in a wok to 350 F. Then drop the chicken wings into the hot oil. Deep-fry until the wings turn golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from the oil with a strainer. Drain them on a wire rack.
- Serve it warm.
How to Cut Up Chicken Wings
More by this Author
How to make Vietnamese spring rolls with spicy dipping sauce. A great finger food.
This is simple appetizer recipe: corn fritter with hot spicy dipping sauce.
How to prepare Vietnamese chicken noodle (pho ga) at home. It's not as difficult as you think.